The terms and conditions described below relate to Patrick Freud and / or Adjusting the Brain (“our", “us" or “our").
PERSONAL / CONFIDENTIAL
We respect your privacy. The information collected on this site will not be shared with third parties. In order to promote ongoing relationships with our existing customers, we will be able to send them additional information via email. Customers who receive such emails will have the option to opt out of our mailing list if they wish.
1. You represent and warrant that: (i) you have the legal right to use a credit card (s) or other payment method associated with a purchase; And that (ii) the information you provide to us is true, accurate and complete.
2. We may use third party services to facilitate the payment and completion of purchases. By submitting your information, you grant us the right to provide the information to these third parties.
3. We reserve the right to refuse or cancel your order at any time for reasons including, but not limited to: the availability of the product or seminar, errors in the description or price of the product or service, error in your order or other reasons.
4. We reserve the right to refuse or cancel your order if fraud or an unauthorized or illegal transaction is suspected.
AVAILABILITY, ERRORS AND INACCURACIES
We may encounter delays in updating the information on the website and in other platforms. Information found on the Website and on other platforms may contain errors or inaccuracies and may not be complete or current. Products or services may display a pricing error, inaccurately or unavailable on the website and other platforms. We will not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information. We reserve the right to change or update the information and correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions at any time without notice.
REGISTRATION / AT THE SEMINAR
1. To be eligible for a refund, you must send a cancellation request to email@example.com. You will receive a refund of the registration fee at the seminar, less a $ 50 (US) cancellation fee if the cancellation request is received at least 30 days before the seminar date. You will receive a refund of the registration fee at the seminar, less a $ 150 (US) cancellation fee if the cancellation request is received between 15 and 29 days before the seminar date. No refunds will be given for cancellation requests received less than 15 days before the seminar date.
2. Partial refunds will not be granted for partial participation.
3. The seminars contain private videos of patients and copyrighted material. No video, audio or photographic recording is allowed at any of the seminars. All rights of translation, reproduction or full or partial representation are reserved. There are not necessarily lecture notes provided at the seminars.
4. Photos and videos of the participants can be taken during the seminar and broadcast on social media platforms. By accepting these terms and conditions, you agree to be photographed and / or taken in video in addition to having these images used on social media platforms.
5. We reserve all rights of admission.
6. We could ask participants to provide evidence of their diplomas and / or professional qualifications and / or their records and / or identification. By accepting these terms and conditions, you agree to provide them promptly and in a timely manner, if requested.
7. Every effort is made to offer the seminars as advertised. We reserve the right to change the location of the seminar, dates, times and tuition to reflect unforeseen events; we are not responsible for expenses incurred by registered participants due to program changes or cancellations.
8. Photographs and videos of participants can be taken during seminars and posted on our website, Facebook page or other social networks. Your registration implies that you have given us permission to post photos or videos of you online.